marmot freya vest marmot climbing trousers , marmot leah pants woman trousers stone green climbing,marmot renee skirt,wholesale online usa marmot ouray,wholesale online
when it’s time to bang out some circuits at your local climbing gym, this lightweight stretch cotton warm-up pant is built for movin. the stretch fabric has an inseam gusset, allowing easy mobility with a touch of nylon for durability, and a garment-washed cotton for softness. cinch tight the buttoned waist with the drawstring cord.
- bluesign approved fabric
- soft, comfortable, lightweight peached woven fabric
- ultraviolet protection factor (upf) 30
- inseam gusset panel for increased range of motion
- stretch for increased mobility
- nylon for durability
- cotton for comfort
- button closure waist with drawcord for added adjustability
- roll-up cuff feature with decorative taping
- velcro® closure back pockets
- garment washed for soft hand
- 33' inseam
- main materials: 66% cotton, 30% nylon, 4% elastane poplin peached 4.3 oz/yd
- fit: regular fit
- weight: 0lbs 10.15oz (287.7g)
what is it
upf stand for ultraviolet protection factor. clothing can protect you from the suns ultraviolet rays. it all depends on the fiber content, weave, weight of fabric and color.
so whats the difference between upf and spf
spf stands for the sun protection factor, most commonly associated with sunscreen. this measures the amount of time it takes for skin to burn. upf on the other hand stands for ultraviolet protection factor, which is a measure of the amount of uv radiation that penetrates a fabric and
reaches your skin. for example, a fabric rated with a upf of 20 will allow only 1/20th of the suns uv rays to pass through.
marmot upf fabrics come in upf 20, 25, 30, 35, 45 & 50.
what are the benefits of this technology
wearing a upf fabric would greatly reduce your exposure to uv rays, (where it covers your body). dark colors and tight weaves will have higher upf ratings. as well, nylons and polyesters are better than plain cotton because they reflect radiation.
wash & care:
why do we encourage proper care of our clothing and gear
because you have invested in (or are thinking about investing in) one of the most technically advanced pieces of apparel or equipment youll ever own and we want to make sure you have the information you need to protect and care for your purchase. proper care assures you will optimize the performance of your marmot product and maximize its service-life.
- machine wash cold
- with like colors
- powdered detergent
- do not use fabric softeners
- only non chlorine bleach when necessary
- tumble dry low
- cool iron when needed
- do not dry clean
do not wait any longer and buy marmot leah pants woman! at attractive price los angeles
all our climbing products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand marmot. buying in our outdoor store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our outdoor community. place your order now and receive marmot leah pants woman as soon as possible at home.
marmot - climbing - trousers
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.